When you think of places you want to see before you die I’m willing to guess that Iceland is pretty high on that list! With this spectacular Iceland adventure, I’ve put together with Hotels.com and my Flight Finder you can explore all that this amazing place has to offer.
Spectacular Iceland Adventure
For this offer, you’ll be staying in a well-rated B&B thats right next to the airport. The bed and breakfast Keflavík Airport Hotel is the perfect place to begin your adventure. While it does have breakfast in the title your stay does not come with breakfast, unfortunately. The hotel has a fantastic reputation with those that have stayed there and people just love how comfortable it is and its value for money.
Included in this deal are your flights from Dublin to Keflavik but as an added bonus I’ve included a link to a car rental. I find that the best way to explore this amazing island to do it at your own pace in the comfort of your own car. It would be hard to know where to begin this amazing adventure but I would say a good place to start would be the Blue Lagoon. Soak your troubles away in these natural hot springs! From there the island is your oyster!
All of the finer points are just below including the links to the car rental, hotel and flights. Happy travels :)
- Spectacular Iceland Adventure: 7 Nights Stay in Well Rated Accommodation incl. Return Flights & Car Hire for €428
- Provider: Hotels.com and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 17/11/2018 – 24/11/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Keflavik
- Airline: Wow Air
- Hotel: Bed and Breakfast Keflavík Airport Hotel
- Score: 8.2 out of 10 on Hotels.com
- Location: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Book it here
- Price only €428 per person based on two adults sharing