What could be better than an all inclusive Spain surfing deal in one of the hottest surf spots in Europe? How does free unlimited sangria sound? With this amazing deal, I found on LivingSocial you and your mates can have an amazing time catching some waves in the sun. Even if you don’t surf the free sangria sounds good to me! ;)
Spain Surfing Deal
If you haven’t tried out surfing before I would really recommend checking out this deal! Each day you’ll take part in surf lessons where all of your equipment is provided so there’s nothing to worry about if you don’t feel too comfortable in and among the waves :) When you’re all done for the day you can then look forward to a chef prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner for each day that you are there. However, the thing that makes this Spain surfing deal such a bargain is the fact that you have access to free unlimited sangria!
Each night there’s plenty of activities that the surf camp organise so you and your friends will be able to party all night long. On the deal itself there is also an option to stay for 3 nights and avail of a ‘van surfari’ where you’ll have transportation to all of the best waves in Spain and France for just €210pp! Unfortunately, flights aren’t included with this deal but I’ve included a link to some flights to Biarritz which is only a short distance away from San Sebastian.
So what are you waiting for? Surfs up! :)
- Spain Surfing Deal: 2 Nights with Surfing and Unlimited Sangria only €119
- Travel period: Voucher Valid until 30/09/2017
- Length of stay: 2 Night, 3 Nights also available for €60 more
- Destination: San Sebastian, Spain
- Flights: You can get the details on Skyscanner
- Location: Aia, San Sebastian
- Board Basis: All Inclusive
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €119 per person based on two adults sharing