A chance to see the world famous canals and pamper yourself silly? All in one of Europe’s top destinations? Count me in!
Spa Break to Amsterdam
I’ve spotted a fantastic hotel deal on Clickandago that you have to check out. Just a few clicks later and voilà – the result is the luxurious 4* city break to Amsterdam next February.
As well as your return flights from Dublin, you’ll also be spending two nights in the luxurious Corendon Vitality Hotel, located south-west of the city centre yet still close to plenty of transport links. You’ll be spoilt absolutely rotten with a luxurious room and complimentary breakfast buffets that guarantee a perfect stay.
And of course the hotel has an excellent spa so you can spend all morning or afternoon making use of the excellent facilities on offer such as the Turkish hamam, a sauna, steambath, tepidarium lounge and more! You’ll be feeling a fresh as a daisy when setting out on your sightseeing tours, and there’ll be so much to explore, meaning that things can’t get much more magical than this.
If that’s sounding like your cup of tea, then simply click the link below to book your city break. And remember that the dates I’ve chosen worked out to be the cheapest – there’s availability from Clickandgo for other dates too! :)
- Spa Break to Amsterdam: 2 Nights in 4* Hotel & Flights only €146
- Travel period: 26/02/2017 – 28/02/2017 (other dates available)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Corendon Vitality Hotel
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: South-west Amsterdam (metro link close by)
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €146 per person based on two adults sharing