I found you this gorgeous Southern France Break in June 2017! You’ll be staying in the Aveyron region, between Chateau Séverac and Rodez. The hotel is actually located within a national park, so the scenery is guaranteed to be beautiful! You’ll be free to explore the forests and pastures surrounding you! During your stay, you can visit the quaint villages of the Lot valley (Ste Eulalie d’Olt, Espalion Estaing, Conques) and Aubrac, Gorges du Tarn, Millau, as well as the Levezou lakes. Or simple enjoy some good food and wine at the hotel! The choice is yours!
Southern France Break
Le Clos du Barry has a 90/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have great stay there! The hotel has just 4 rooms, so it is incredibly peaceful. It’s perfect for a quiet few days away with friends, family or as a couple. At the restaurant, you can sample regional specialties, and there is also a shop which sells products made in Aveyron. This deal is based on a stay in a family suite, which can sleep up to 5 people. And you’ll receive complimentary breakfast throughout your stay!
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a wonderful trip!
- Southern France Break: 3 Nights incl. Beautiful Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €188
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 17 – 20 June 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rodez
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Le Clos du Barry
- Rating: 90/100 on Trivago out of 102 reviews
- Location: Sévérac-l’Église, France
- Board Basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €188 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly