I found you this South of France Holiday in September 2017! The amazing Cote d’Azur region is always a good choice for some late summer sun! With this deal, you’ll be flying to and staying in Nice, the informal capital of the region. The city has a lovely old town “Vieux Nice“, along the winding lanes of which you’ll stumble across excellent fresh seafood restaurants, vintage clothing and furniture markets and cute souvenir and jewellery shops. Along the seafront, there is the Promenade des Anglais, which runs along 4km of coast and is lined impressively with hotels and restaurants. You’re also ideally situated to visit other Cote d’Azur towns and cities, such as the famous Monaco and St Tropez!
South of France Holiday
La Villa Nice Victor Hugo Hotel has a 79/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! It has a convenient location in the centre of Nice, just 15 minutes walk from the beautiful old town. On site, there’s an elegant lounge and bar, as well as essential business travel amenities. The rooms are elegantly decorated in white and grey tones, and this deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a standard double room, so make sure you take advantage of the buffet breakfast each morning!
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have an amazing holiday!
- South of France Holiday: 5 Nights incl. Fancy Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only €393pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 23 – 28 September 2017
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Nice
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: La Villa Nice Victor Hugo
- Rating: 79/100 on Trivago out of 1826 reviews
- Location: Nice, France
- Board Basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €393 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly