South of France Escape
4 Nights in Beautiful Historic Town close to Nice incl. Return Flights, Hotel Stay & Car Hire
Savour the romantic atmosphere and historic towns of Provence – you’ll be just a stone’s throw from the Côte d’Azur as well!
Example departure dates:
The south of France allures with its historic villages, rolling countryside and idyllic atmosphere – it’s a place where life takes a slower pace and the weather offers plenty of sunshine. With these lovely deals I’ve put together using Expedia, you’ll be able to enjoy a 4-night break to the small but charming town of Vence. Its narrow streets are lined with breathtaking townhouses, traditional restaurants and charming shops selling fresh produce and handicrafts. What’s more, you’re just a short distance from the coast and big-name cities along the Côte d’Azur – Nice just under half an hour away by car!
Included in all deals are your return flights to Nice as well as your hire car and stay at the lovely Hotel La Victoire. You’re situated in the heart of Vence, so spend some time exploring the little town, or even head out on some breathtaking drives to the surrounding moutains!
To book, simply click the links above to be taken to the holiday package over at the provider’s website. :)
- South of France Escape: 4 Nights in Beautiful Historic Town close to Nice incl. Return Flights, Hotel Stay & Car Hire from just €198
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Nice
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel La Victoire
- Score: 4.3/5 on Expedia
- Location: Vence (around 15km from Nice)
- Meals: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Included
- Price: from only €198 per person based on two adults sharing