Italy’s many holiday-worthy spots are hard to choose from, but one you should definitely put on your list is the Bay of Naples! With this Sorrento Coast Getaway from Expedia, you can enjoy a stunning stay in this postcard-perfect town for a week.
Sorrento Coast Getaway
You’ll get a stay at the Degli Aranci, a guesthouse in the centre of Sorrento. This charming place is just ten minutes from the main square and Corso Italia. You’ll be 15 minutes from Marina Grande Beach and the Port of Sorrento. Although set in the historic centre of the town, you can enjoy the guesthouse’s modern touches like LED lighting and sound-proof rooms!
Sorrento’s sweeping views over the Bay of Naples will take your breath away. This coastal town is where you can unwind and unplug, with an atmosphere that is both lively and laidback. Make your way the maze of streets that stretch out from the Piazza Tasso and sample the limoncello, which originates from Sorrento. You’ll find plenty of affordable food options as well, so indulge in some pizza and gnocchi! If you want to venture further, then consider a trip to Pompeii and Herculaneum!
Book this trip by finding a date that suits you and get booking :)
02/04/2019 – 09/04/2019 (€252)
03/04/2019 – 10/04/2019 (€266)
05/04/2019 – 12/04/2019 (€274)
06/04/2019 – 13/04/2019 (€262)
- Sorrento Coast Getaway: 7 Nights in Stunning Guesthouse Incl. Flights just €252
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Naples Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: B&B Degli Aranci
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Sorrento, Italy
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €252 per person based on two adults sharing