This next solo deal I’ve put together is one I’m sure you’ll be excited about! Warsaw is Poland’s capital and offers an exciting and affordable city break for a single traveller. I put together this deal using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool.
Solo Warsaw City Break
You will be lodging in your own flat for three nights in Warsaw. This centrally-located apartment has great reviews from previous guests for its sparkling clean condition and easy check-in experience. This studio apartment offers a wonderful panorama of the city. You will be close to the Palace of Culture and Science and the historical Grzybowski Square. The Jewish Quarter and Old Town are close by on foot.
Warsaw is an absolutely stunning city. You’ll find a strange mix of architecture, with a medieval Old Town contrasted against skyscrapers and the divisive, Stalinist Palace of Culture and Science. With Zloty being the currency, this city is incredibly affordable for a solo traveller. Make sure to dive into the county’s history at the Warsaw Rising Museum and try some delicious pierogi in a traditional restaurant in the Old Town. I personally loved walking through Lazienski Park at night, where you’ll find a Chinese garden in one turn, and the Grand Royal Museum sitting on the water in another.
This city can be seen from several different angles so if you’re interested, click the links below to book!
- Solo Warsaw City Break: 3 Nights in Entire Central Flat Incl. Return Flights just €176
- Travel period: 08/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Warsaw WMI
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb and Superhost rating
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €177 per person based on two adults sharing