When you’re travelling solo it can be tricky to find the right balance between great value and a great experience. This solo Vilnius break that I’ve put together with Hotels.com and my Flight Finder strikes that balance perfectly. There’s plenty to love about this Baltic gem!
Solo Vilnius Break
The great thing about this city break is that you really don’t have to sacrifice anything! You’ll be staying in a fantastic hotel in a great location close to the city centre. The Grata hotel is just a 20-minute walk from all of the most amazing parts of the city. It’s also got a pretty fantastic reputation with many guests praising its value for money, location and service. The hotel also includes a delicious freshly prepared breakfast for each morning of your stay, happy days!
The deal also includes return flights from Dublin to Vilnius. Probably the best thing about Vilnius is how cheap it actually is. It’s one of the cheapest city break destinations in Europe, an example of this would be the fact that the airport transfer is just 70 cent! There are plenty of cultural highlights along with this great value for money. Vilnius has a fascinating history that includes plenty of interesting highlights.
Don’t miss out on this great bit of value and get booking today! :)
- Solo Vilnius Break: 2 Nights Stay in a Centrally Located, Well Rated Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €135
- Provider: Hotels.com and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 20/11/2018 – 22/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Vilnius
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Grata by Centrum Hotels
- Score: 8.4 out of 10 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 20 Minutes Walk from the City Centre
- Meals: Breakfast incl.
- Airport transfer: There is an airport train that costs around 70 cent
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €135 per person based on one adult