Solo Trip to Porto
3 Nights in Excellent Hostel incl. Breakfast & Flights
Hotel Tattva Design Hostel
Departure airport Dublin
Looking for a city break that will take you somewhere lively and exciting? Then the colourful, lively city of Porto will be just the place you’ve been looking for!
Solo Trip to Porto
Portugal’s second city has got tons of sights that are just waiting to be discovered, so get your bags packed and off you go! The this Hotels.com and Skyscanner deal includes your return flights from Dublin as well as 3 nights at the excellent Tattva Design Hostel. The modern design means that you’ll be feeling super comfortable here. Oh, and breakfast is included too!
The old town should definitely be your first port of call – the townhouses may look a little chaotic all piled up against each other, but it’s really beautiful once you get in there and wander the streets. Take a stroll along the Cais da Ribiera promenade, or even go for a lovely boat trip along the river. And be sure to soak up the views from the Ponte de D. Luis bridge – it’s one of the most iconic landmarks of the city, so don’t miss out!
You’ll be amazed by how beautiful this city is – and even if you’ve been before you’ll be sure to discover something new! Book now by clicking the links below and you’ll be getting a great bargain in the process. :)
- Solo Trip to Porto: 3 Nights in Excellent Hostel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €119
- Travel period: 16/10/2017 – 19/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Porto
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Tattva Design Hostel
- Rating: 9.0 on Booking.com
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €119 per person