Colourful, vibrant, and trendy! It’s exactly these reasons why a solo trip to Lisbon is always worth it, especially when the price is this good!
Solo Trip To Lisbon
I’ve put together this holiday package using Expedia, and thanks to the great price it’s perfect for any solo traveller who’s on a budget. But despite that it’s got everything included that you’ll need for a comfortable stay!
That means that your return flights from Dublin are included as well as 3 nights at the Lisb’on Hostel. The trendy design of this place is just one of the reasons why this hostel gets fantastic ratings – the location in the beautiful Barrio Alto district means that you’re right in the heart of the action, and there’s even complimentary breakfast provided each morning as well.
You’ll have plenty of time to explore all of the beautiful sights and get a feel for this amazing capital city. Whether it’s getting a bit of shopping done in Praça do Comercio or soaking up the atmosphere in the medieval Alfama district, you’ll be falling for this city in no time. What’s more there’s fantastic nightlife and restaurants, so you’ll be able to keep yourselves busy no matter what time of day (or night) it is!
If you’ve been craving a little solo adventure then this is definitely the deal for you. Simply click the link below to check it out!
- Solo Trip to Lisbon: 3 Nights in Trendy Hostel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €89
- Travel period: 13/12/2016 – 16/12/2016
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Lisb’on Hostel
- Rating: 90/100 on Trivago
- Location: Barrio Alto, Lisbon
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €89 per person