There’s a reason why Krakow has gone on to become one of Europe’s top city break destinations! From the buzzing nightlife to the bucketloads of history, this city offers the recipe for a perfect city break.
Solo Trip to Krakow
For you solo travellers out there I’ve managed to put together a great little Hotels.com and Flight Finder combination, which gives you 4 nights to enjoy everything the city has to offer. Flights for this deal depart from Shannon, or you can depart from Dublin for a few Euros more!
You’ll be staying just outside the Stare Miasto (Old Town) at the Angel City Centre Luxury, a collection of lovely apartments that offer wicked value for money. You’ll have a whole studio apartment to yourselves, so you can truly make yourself at home!
If its your first time in Krakow then the Old Town should be your first port of all. The Rynek Glowny is the city’s main square and it’s there where you’ll find landmarks such as the Cloth Hall and the St. Mary’s Basilica. Explore the gorgeous Wawel Castle by the river before getting stuck into Kazimierz, Krakow’s Jewish district. This is easily my favourite part of town – there’s so much history here and of course there are loads of trendy places to grab a bite to eat or enjoy a few drinks!
Krakow truly is a city you’ll fall head over heels in love with and I can only recommend everyone to come here at least once! To book this deal then simply click the links below to be taken to the providers’ websites. If you want to fly from Dublin instead of Shannon then simply click here to be taken to the flights. :)
- Solo Trip to Krakow: 4 Nights in Fantastic Apartment incl. Return Flights from Shannon or Dublin from only €176
- Travel period: 19/11/2018 – 23/11/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Shannon (flights from Dublin also available for a similar price!)
- Destination: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Angel City Centre Luxury by Amstra
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Triapdvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €176 (or €184 if you go for Dublin flights)