In the last couple of years, there are a few cities that have opened up to the outside world and Tallinn is definitely one of them. With this solo Tallinn break, you can experience what makes this city so amazing for yourself. Follow the links just below to book this great value break for yourself!
Solo Tallinn Break
For this deal, I’ve combined return flights from Dublin to Tallinn with a fantastic Airbnb in a great location in the city. This charming apartment is just a short walk away from all of the most beautiful sights and sounds of the city. It’s even handy to get to from the airport with just a short car ride away. The host of the apartment has a great reputation with those that have stayed there and has even managed to earn the ‘Superhost’ award!
To say that Tallinn has had a turbulent history is a bit of an understatement but there’s no doubt that the city as it exists today is beautiful. Probably the most beautiful part of the city is the UNESCO listed Old Town. It is one of the best preserved medieval cities in Europe and it attracts visitors from all over the world. There are cobblestone streets, medieval churches and grandiose merchant houses that date back to the Middle Ages.
This city is a treasure trove of beauty so make sure you follow the links below and get booking! :)
- Solo Tallinn Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Gorgeous Airbnb in the City Centre incl. Flights for €172pp
- Travel period: 10/10/2018 – 13/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Tallinn
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Rating: 5 Stars out of 5 incl. the ‘Superhost’ award
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €172 per person based on two adults sharing