When people think of Spain city breaks they usually focus on the big names like Barcelona or Madrid. There are plenty of great cities in this gorgeous country and you can experience one of them with this solo Santander break. I put this deal together with Airbnb and my Flight Finder so follow the links to get everything booked.
Solo Santander Break
Santander is probably one of the most underrated cities in Spain. There’s plenty to love about this city and even more explore while you are there. You’ll have plenty of time to explore all that the city has to offer. You’ll be staying in an apartment very close to the city centre so you are within an easy walk of all the attractions. The Airbnb has a great reputation as well! It has a perfect score and the hosts have been given the Superhost award.
Along with your stay in this gorgeous apartment, you also get return flights included. So in just a couple of clicks, you’ll be well on your way to planning your next holiday. One of the best thing to check out in the city is the Centro Botín. This cultural centre always has something to check out. It also offers some great views of the city. If the Airbnb happens to be sold out there are plenty of great value Airbnbs for around the same price.
All of the finer details are just below, so follow the links and have an amazing time! :)
- Solo Santander Break: 4 Nights Stay in a Newly Refurbished Apartment incl. Return Flights for just €203
- Provider: Airbnb and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 13/02/2019 – 17/02/2019
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Santander
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb Listing: Apto. Central – Newly Refurbished!
- Score: 5 Stars out of 5 on Airbnb with Superhost award
- Location: Centrally located
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €203