When you walk through the streets of Rome, and you’re essentially taking a little journey through time. The Italian capital is bursting with history and art. I found a deal for a solo Rome adventure using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool that will see you in this wonderful city in October – when the weather is milder and the streets are less crowded.
Solo Rome Adventure
With this deal, you will be staying in a private room in the historic and beautiful Coppede district. This area is one of Rome’s architectural gems and you will be close to the Museo e Galleria Borghese and the Mausoleo di Santa Costanza. This Airbnb accommodation has excellent reviews from previous guests who loved host Ele’s friendliness and the apartment’s location and friendliness.
October is a wonderful time to visit Rome. The temperatures drop to around You’ll have a wonderful time exploring one of Europe’s most famous capitals. Make sure to hit the usual sights like the Colosseum and the Pantheon. Make a wish and toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain and Spanish steps. The Vatican Museum holds one of the most amazing sites of al fresco art in the world: the Sistine Chapel. If you need a break from the bustle city centre, then hop on the A Line metro and head to Villa Borghese, close to your flat, to take in some nature.
To book this great deal, just follow the links below!
- Solo Rome Adventure: 3 Nights in Great Airbnb incl. Return Flights just €162
- Travel period: 01/10/2018 – 04/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Rome CIA
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 4.5/5 on Airbnb + a Superhost rating
- Location: Coppede Quarter, Rome
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €162 per person based on one adult