Looking for a cultural experience you can dive into by yourself? Head to Latvia this November! This solo Riga deal that I put together using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool is the perfect way to enjoy this stunning city.
Solo Riga Deal
Airbnb host’s Mihail’s apartment is the perfect space for a solo traveller. Here, you’ll get a comfortable stay in the Old Town and you’ll be right next to the towering St Peters Church. This apartment has great reviews from past guests, so if you’re nervous about using Airbnb then read them for yourself!
The capital of Latvia has a superb cultural scene that shouldn’t be missed. Head to the Riga Art Space for an engaging exhibition by local artists. In the evening, explore the Kanepes Culture Centre for a drink or late night film, housed in a former school. With one of the best collection of Art Noveau architecture in Europe, a stroll through Alberta Iela will leave you mesmerised. To learn about the city’s troubled history under Russian and Nazi rule, head to the Museum of the Occupation of Latvia. The Old Town is quaint and you’re likely to find a super-affordable and delicious restaurant serving traditional food.
To book this great deal, just follow the links below!
- Solo Riga Deal: 3 Nights in Well-Rated Old Town Apartment incl. Flights just €182
- Provider: Airbnb and Kayak
- Travel period: 10/11/2018 – 13/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Riga RIX
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb + Superhost Rating
- Location: Old Town, Riga, Latvia
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €182