Italy is a fantastic choice for any single travellers looking to simply unwind and relax. The mouthwatering cuisine, beautiful landscapes and laid-back atmosphere means that it’s the perfect place to simply take things slow and enjoy the finer things in life. This solo deal is no exception!
Solo Retreat to Sorrento
A holiday to Sorrento offers endless opportunities. You could choose to relax and enjoy the lovely views out across the Bay of Naples. You could head up to the city of Naples itself and get exploring the bustling atmosphere there (and sample the famous pizza!). Or you could head out to the Amalfi Coast and fall in love with one of Italy’s most picturesque regions. And let’s not forget the islands of Ischia, Capri and Procida and the ruins of Pompeii! There’s just so much to do here that it’s essentially an Italian masterclass in itself.
This deal is a fantastic little break for anyone who really wants some downtime. You’ve got return flights to Naples that I spotted on Momondo as well as 7 nights in an Airbnb high up in the hills above Sorrento. The property is pretty basic so this is hardly a luxury deal, but it offers arguably the best views in the area! You can see all the way out to Ischia!
I would recommend looking into hiring a car while you’re there as you’re in quite a secluded location, but you can use the link below in the bullet points to browse available deals for while you’re there. :)
- Solo Retreat to Sorrento: 1 Week in Apartment with Breathtaking Views incl. Return Flights to Naples only €203
- Provider: Airbnb + Momondp
- Travel period: 08/10/2018 – 15/10/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Naples
- Airline: Ryanair
- Listing: Fantastico Appartamento
- Score: 4.5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Massa Lubrense, Sorrento, Italy
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €203