Solo Porto Trip
4 Nights in Hostel & Flights
Departure airport Dublin
Looking for a city break that will take you somewhere lively and exciting? Then the colourful, lively city of Porto will be just the place you’ve been looking for!
Solo Trip to Porto
Portugal’s second city has got tons of sights that are just waiting to be discovered, so get your bags packed and off you go! The this Expedia deal includes your return flights from Dublin as well as 4 nights in the well rated Being Porto Hostel.
The old town should definitely be your first port of call – the townhouses may look a little chaotic all piled up against each other, but it’s really beautiful once you get in there and wander the streets. Take a stroll along the Cais da Ribiera promenade, or even go for a lovely boat trip along the river. And be sure to soak up the views from the Ponte de D. Luis bridge – it’s one of the most iconic landmarks of the city, so don’t miss out!
You’ll be amazed by how beautiful this city is – and even if you’ve been before you’ll be sure to discover something new! Book now by clicking the links below and you’ll be getting a great bargain in the process. :)
- Solo Porto Trip: 4 Nights in Hostel & Flights for only €171
- Travel period: 26/04/2018 – 30/04/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Porto
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Being Porto Hostel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 94 Reviews
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €171 per person