Brave the mean streets of New York this Spring and embark the solo trip of a lifetime! The concrete jungle is calling and with this solo New York break, you’ll have five days to see the city from all angles!
Solo New York Break
With this deal I put together on Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool, you’ll be in Brooklyn’s most up and coming areas. Host Ingrid’s apartment in Bushwick is the perfect place to rest your head and see the city’s top sights. You’ll be a short train ride away from Williamsburg and Morgantown where there’s an abundance of trendy bars and restaurants.
Brooklyn, Manhattan, Soho..there’s an endless amount to be discovered in the city’s eclectic neighbourhoods. The Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty and Ground Zero Plaza are just some of the city’s best-known sights. Be sure to head up to the roof terrace for some nifty views of the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan skyline!
Book the trip of a lifetime by following the links below.
- Solo New York Break: 5 Nights in Brooklyn Airbnb Incl. Direct Return Flights just €369
- Provider: Airbnb and Kayak
- Travel period: 07/03/2019 – 12/03/2019
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Stewart International Airport
- Airline: Norwegian
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €369 per person