If you’re in dire need of an adventure then look no further than this fantastic value solo Marrakech holiday! I managed to put this together with Hotels.com and my Flight Finder tool so you know you’re getting some serious value. This is an essential holiday for value and exploration so get going!
Solo Marrakech Holiday
With this solo holiday, you’ll be staying in a great value hotel. The hotel Le Caspien has a fantastic reputation with its former guests. People love the value for money you get with the holiday and how close it is to most of the major landmarks. There’s a lovely pool on site as well where you can soak in the sunshine and cool off when it gets too warm. While this deal might be for November the average temperature in Marrakech around this time is a balmy 23 degrees!
Included with this solo trip are your return flights and it’s pretty handy to get to the hotel from the airport. It’ll be just a short taxi ride and it won’t cost that much either. Marrakech has so much to explore you’ll end up wishing you had more time! Probably the thing its most famous for is the Jamaa el Fna, which is a gigantic outdoor market. Here is the vibrant throbbing heart of the city. You can find anything for sale here and get all kinds of delicious treats.
Get all of the details just below and have an amazing time! :)
- Solo Marrakech Holiday: 7 Nights in a Well Reviewed Hotel in a Great Location incl. Return Flights for just €310
- Travel period: 22/11/2018 – 29/11/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Marrakech Menara
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Le Caspien
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor with Certificate of Excellence
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €310 based on one person travelling