If you’re sick of the same old holidays and same old city breaks then I have just the thing for you! With this solo Marrakech adventure, you’ll be able to experience a unique culture for a price that won’t break the bank. Give this amazing place a try, you never know what you might find!
Solo Marrakech Adventure
You won’t have to compromise with this great value break. During your stay in Marrakech, you’ll be staying at the gorgeous Riad Noor Charana. This well-rated riad is in the perfect location for exploring all that this amazing city has to offer. You’ll have your own private room in the riad so you don’t have to worry about sharing with strangers. People love this riad for its value for money, location and probably most importantly its cleanliness!
Included in this package are your return flights from Dublin to Marrakech Menara. It’s pretty handy getting from the airport to the city centre, all you have to do is grab a taxi just outside and from there it’s just a short journey that costs around 17 euro. There are plenty of things to discover in Marrakech but number one on your list should be the Djemaa el Fna. This gorgeous, vibrant market is an icon in the city. If you want to get to know the culture this is the place to start :)
Check out all of the finer details below and have an amazing time!
- Solo Marrakech Adventure: 4 Nights Stay in a Well Reviewed Riad in a Great Location incl. Return Flights & Breakfast for just €173
- Provider: Hotels.com and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 24/02/2019 – 28/02/2019
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Marrakech Menara
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad Noor Charana
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Marrakech city centre
- Meals: Breakfast incl.
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €173 based on one person travelling