In terms of sun destinations, Malta is probably one of the hottest right now! It’s clear blue waters and rugged coastline is just picture perfect. You can check it out for yourself with this solo Malta holiday that I’ve put together with Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool.
Solo Malta Holiday
For this deal, you won’t have to compromise on anything! You’ll have an entire apartment to yourself with a breathtaking view of Xlendi Bay. This fantastic Airbnb is something that would make your friends jealous. Each morning you can look forward to waking up to a fresh view of the bay. Another great thing about this apartment is that the host has a great reputation especially with those that have stayed there. He’s even managed to get the ‘Superhost’ award.
Along with the Airbnb, you also get flights from Dublin to Malta included. You can check out the cost of the transfer just below and you can pick what suits you best. I think the main reason why Malta has become so popular is that it has that perfect mix of history and beauty. If you’re into it you can get your fill of historical sites but if you just want to chill by the beach then there are plenty of options!
Check out all of the details just below and have an amazing time! :)
- Solo Malta Holiday: 5 Nights Stay in a Bay View Apartment in a Great Location incl. Return Flights for just €255
- Provider: Airbnb and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 17/11/2018 – 22/11/2018
- Length of stay: 5 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Malta Luqa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 on Airbnb with ‘Superhost’ Award
- Location: Xlendi Bay, Malta
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included check prices
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €255 per person based on one person travelling