In need a holiday soon? This latest bargain is for a solo Madrid city break that will see you in the centre of Spain’s capital for 3 nights in a well-rated apartment. I found this deal using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool.
Solo Madrid City Break
With this deal, you’ll get a 3-night stay in an Airbnb in central Madrid. You’ll be staying with hosts Enri and Alba who have a Superhost rating on Airbnb. You’ll also have access to your own private bathroom! This well-rated apartment is close to several notable landmarks and attractions in the city such as the Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia and Parque de el Retiro.
Madrid is a city that’s perfect for a solo trip: you’ll get a vibrant nightlife scene, world-renowned art museums and beautiful open spaces. Make sure to enjoy tapas in a local restaurant in La Latina district, or go dancing until the sun comes up the Santa Ana district. You can really make what you want of this glorious city. The Royal Palace of Madrid is also well worth the visit. With the temperatures still hitting the mid-20s in September, you’ll be able to enjoy the Spanish sun!
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to get booking!
- Solo Madrid City Break: 3 Nights in Central Apartment incl. Flights just £156
- Travel period: 10/09/2018 – 13/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Madrid MAD
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 and Superhost rating on Airbnb
- Location: Central
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €168 per person based on two adults sharing