Spanish culture is something that Irish people are definitely in love with. Whether its the food, music or the art there’s always something to love about this magnificent country. With this solo Madrid break, you can experience one of the most beautiful cities in Spain.
Solo Madrid Break
With this great offer, you’ll be staying in a room right in the heart of the city. Thanks to Airbnb you’ll be staying in a spacious, modern room right in the heart of the city. You even have a great little balcony where you can soak in the sights and sounds of the city as begins to wake up. Everything is within an easy walking distance from the Airbnb. It also has a great reputation with those that have stayed there and has managed to get a 5-star rating.
Along with your stay in this great Airbnb, you also get your return flights from Dublin included. The only thing you’ll have to sort out is getting from the airport to the Airbnb. It’s not too difficult though! It’s just a short light rail journey away. Probably my favourite part of the whole city is the La Latina area. Here you can sample some of the finest Tapas that not only the city has to offer but probably the world! Another top place to check out would definitely the Prado for that stunning art.
All of the details are just below so follow the links to get everything booked :)
- Solo Madrid Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Centrally Located, Well Rated Airbnb incl. Return Flights for just €165
- Provider: Airbnb and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 19/11/2018 – 22/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb Listing: Romantic Room in SOL-OPERA
- Score: 5 Star rating on Airbnb incl. Superhost title
- Location: City centre location
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €165 per person based on two adults sharing