There are a few cities in Europe that you can explore endlessly! No matter how many times you visit the city there’s more to see. You can take advantage of this treasure chest of a city with this solo Lisbon break that I’ve put together on Hotels.com and my Flight Finder.
Solo Lisbon Break
With this great offer, you’ll be staying at the Lisbon Style Guesthouse. This convenient accommodation is just perfect for exploring the city. Every day after a long time exploring the city you’ll be able to relax in some genuinely comfortable surroundings. The guesthouse has a great reputation especially with those that have stayed there! After nearly 300 reviews it has managed to maintain a record of 4.5 out 5 on TripAdvisor.
With this offer, you not only get your accommodation sorted you also have your flights from Dublin to Lisbon taken care of as well. Getting from the airport to the city centre is pretty handy too. You can get a bus right outside the airport or a taxi is also another option. I find that the best way to explore this city is to just wander around the gorgeous Alfama district. There you can see all of the gorgeous tavernas and even the world-famous yellow trams!
All of the links are just below so get clicking and have an amazing time :)
- Solo Lisbon Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Well Rated Guesthouse incl. Return Flights for €168
- Provider: Hotels.com and My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 20/11/2018 – 23/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Lisbon Style Guesthouse
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Centrally located
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included. Bus available from the airport to the city centre
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €168 per person based on one person