I don’t think there’s anybody on this green earth who can say that they haven’t reached the end of their tether and some point in their lives. I can say from personal experience that the best way to find yourself once again is by changing up your surroundings. For me there is no better way to do this, than by escaping to a new city or region for some solo exploring.
Solo Lake Garda Holiday
I have found a fantastic, budget, solo Lake Garda holiday using a combination of Skyscanner and Hotels.com which will allow you the chance for some privacy and also cultural enlightenment all at once. Lake Garda is a nature-lover’s dream destination with stunning, mountainous scenery as far as the eye can see. Whether it’s just chilling on a park bench looking out at the lake or taking a walk around Lungolago di Garda, you will physically feel the batteries recharging with every waking moment.
The accommodation for this offer is a no frills, well respected budget hotel. Hotel Cortina is within a stone’s throw from the beautiful lake and also within reasonable walking distance of some really great restaurants too.
If you’re in need of a bit of downtime, look no further than this amazing solo Lake Garda holiday offer. Follow the link below to book today.
- Solo Lake Garda Holiday: 4 Nights in Great Budget Hotel & Flights for only €199
- Travel period: 06/03/2018 – 10/03/2018
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Milan Bergamo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Cortina
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 63 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Garda, Lake Garda
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €199 per person