At the moment there are a few cities in Europe that offer both fantastic value and a great experience. With this solo Krakow escape you can spend some time getting to know one of the most beautiful cites that money can buy. I managed to put this deal together with Hotels.com and my Flights Finder so follow the links to get everything booked.
Solo Krakow Escape
With this great value offer, you’ll be staying in the highly rated Antica Residence. This comfortable B&B is in a great location for taking advantage of all that this beautiful city has to offer. During your stay, you’ll only be a short 20-minute walk away from the city centre so you’ll never be far from the action. As well as getting your flights and accommodation included in this package you also get a breakfast for each morning of your stay. This makes everything a lot more manageable!
While you don’t get your transfers to and from the hotel included you can get a pretty handy train from the airport right to the city centre. The bus is cheaper but for the comfort factor and how quick it is, I would recommend the train. Krakow is an absolutely beautiful city and has plenty of great history and culture to check out. The architecture in the city is absolutely beautiful and there are plenty of great museums for you to check out while you are there.
All of the details are just below so follow the links to get everything booked :)
- Solo Krakow Escape: 3 Nights in a Gorgeous B&B incl. Return Flights & Breakfast for €140
- Provider: Hotels.com and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 13/11/2018 – 16/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Antica Residence
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 20-minute walk to the city centre
- Meals: Breakfast incl.
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €140