Krakow is a city that’s more than just snow and Christmas Markets! This old and charming medieval has something at any of the time of the year. I found this solo Krakow city break with Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool that will see you in this Polish gem for three nights.
Solo Krakow City Break
This accommodation I found in Krakow’s Old Town is perfect for any Games of Thrones fans! This bright, themed Airbnb bears a few of the show’s trademark images but it’s not overdone. Even if you’re not a fan of the show, you’ll appreciate this well-rated loft apartment’s location and size. You will be in the Kazimierz neighbourhood where there are several pubs and restaurants nearby.
The leafy area of Kazimierz is the perfect place to get lost in. You’ll fall in love with the vibrant and colourful St Francis’ Basilica in an old Art Noveau church, visiting St Benedict’s Fort and checking out Krakow’s colourful street art. The city of Krakow is steeped in history. Make sure to visit Oskar Shindler’s Factory, the man that saved thousands of persecuted Jewish people during WW2. One of the most famous attractions is the formidable Wawel’s Castle. If you’re looking to take a day trip, make your way to the Polish Alps, or the Tatra Mountains.
To book this great value deal, just follow the links below! :)
- Solo Krakow City Break: 3 Nights in Game of Thrones Airbnb Incl. Return Flights just €164
- Travel period: 06/10/2018 – 09/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Krakow KRK
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Old Town, Krakow
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €164 per person based on two adults sharing