Sometimes we just need to break away from it all and find ourselves. Whether it be stress from work, personal issues or just the grind of seeing the same surroundings day in, day out, sometimes a change of scenery is exactly what the doctor ordered. You can now call me Doctor Guru as I have found you the perfect summer medicine for 2018.
Solo July Trip to Lloret de Mar
With this awesome offer I found using a combination of Hotels.com and Skyscanner, you could be soaking up some Spanish sunshine come July next year. This trip is for one person only so you really will be able to take control of your trip. Why not hit up some of the amazing beaches or perhaps sample some of the local cuisine? A solo July trip to Lloret de Mar throws up all kinds of possibilities and considering the fact that it’s peak season, the price is really incredible.
The accommodation for this offer is the well rated and reliable Hostal Magnolia. It’s hardly 5-star but it gives you all that you need and is a great base for a memorable trip. It has an outdoor pool and it is within walking distance of the beach too.
Don’t miss out on this great offer and if you want to take control of summer 2018, start by following the links and booking this trip today.
- Solo July Trip to Lloret de Mar: 7 Nights incl. Well Rated Accommodation & Flights for only €430
- Travel period: 09/07/2017 – 16/07/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: KLM
- Hotel: Hostal Magnolia
- Rating: 4.2/5 on Hotels.com out of 86 reviews
- Location: 1km from Lloret de Mar beach
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €430 per person