We all need to recharge the batteries from time to time. This solo Gran Canaria deal that I have found on Expedia should allow you to do just that. It is for a lovely 4-Star getaway this December.
Solo Gran Canaria Deal
A week of sun in Gran Canaria sounds a lot more appealing to me personally than a week of harsh Irish winter. There are obviously good parts to winter too but this should allow you swap out a week of grey skies for much milder climates. The hotel for this offer is the Puerto De Las Nieves which is in the Agaete portion of the island. You will have a suite entirely to yourself but also will have free spa access and a delicious breakfast every morning to look forward to.
Agaete is a relatively peaceful part of the island with a lot of beautiful nature around. It would be advisable to maybe rent a car for the week if you’re looking to dip your toes into more touristy areas such as Maspalomas. The Bodega Los Berrazales and Las Salinas are two beautiful outdoor retreats that you enjoy as they are very close to where you are staying.
Don’t miss the chance for some quality alone time and be sure to book this solo Gran Canaria deal before it’s too late.
- Solo Gran Canaria Deal: 1 Week in Fabulous 4-Star Hotel, Spa Access, Breakfast & Flights for only €456
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 06/12/2018 – 13/12/2018
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Las Palmas
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Puerto de las Nieves
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Agaete
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €456