This next solo trip is one you’ll really enjoy! Croatia boasts one of the most beautiful landscapes on the Adriatic coasts. The city of Zadar has history, beautiful beaches and quirky attractions. Make sure to check out this solo Croatia holiday deal that I found using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool.
Solo Croatia Holiday Deal
During your four nights in Croatia, you will be staying in a well-rated Airbnb in the centre of Zadar. This private room is in the historical area of the city and is close to the Museum of Illusions, the as well as the Archeology Museum. Previous guests loved the location and cleanliness of this Airbnb!
During your time in the beautiful seaside city of Zadar, you will have a great time exploring the Old Town, which boasts Roman ruins like a Forum from 1bc! There’s also a beautiful sea organ, which is beautiful to see as the sun sets. Make sure to check out the beach of Saharun, with its white sand and turquoise waters. If you fancy going somewhere more tranquil, then pop on over to one of Croatia’s three national parks, Paklenica, Plitvice Lakes and Krka.
To book this great trip, just follow the links below!
- Solo Croatia Holiday Deal: 4 Nights in Private Flat incl. Flights €215
- Travel period: 17/09/2018 – 21/09/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Zadar ZAD
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 4.5/5
- Location: Zadar ZAD
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €193 per person based on two adults sharing