Live it up on the much-loved coastline of Lloret de Mar! If you’re looking for a perfectly relaxing holiday for yourself this September, then this solo Costa Brava holiday might be just for you! I put together this deal using Trivago and my Flight Finder.
Solo Costa Brava Holiday
During this week-long holiday, you will be sleeping at the well-rated Ninays Hotel in Lloret de Mar. This hotel is centrally located and you’re a 20-minute walk from Platja de Fenals. There’s also a lovely pool and sun terrace where you can chill out. This hotel was much-loved by previous guests who loved the location and friendliness of the hotel. Girona airport is a 45 – minute bus ride from the Lloret de Mar station.
You’ll have a great time on one of Spain’s prettiest coastlines. This is a popular choice for Irish holidaymakers so you’re bound to spark up a conversation with smeone! The bus station is also well connected to Barcelona and other Costa Brava, which is great if you fancy taking a day trip somewhere. I recommend checking out the region’s main city, Girona, to see some stunning medieval architecture. Did I mention? The weather will still be a sultry 24 degrees Celsius in September!
Too book this great solo holiday, follow the links below.
- Solo Costa Brava Holiday: 7 Nights in Well Rated Hotel w/ Pool incl. Flights just €355
- Travel period: 05/09/2018 – n12/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Girona GRO
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 05/09/2018 – n12/09/2018
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central Lloret de Mar
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €355