Italy is a captivating country and Bologna is one it’s best assets! Offering a wealth of s such a wonderful country – amazing food, gorgeous architecture and bucket loads of Italian culture makes it a perfect destination for a short break! If you’ve been craving a bit of the dolce vita, then be sure to check out this great Bologna city break I’ve put together using Hotels.com & my Flight Finder tool!
Solo City Break to Bologna
I spotted the top-rated Albergo Panorama which is right in the heart of Bologna, and I knew would make the perfect place to stay for a city break. Boasting an incredible 4.5/5 Tripadvisor rating for such a tiny price, this is an unmissable bargain! Bologna is famed for its medieval city centre, and since it’s the birthplace of bolognese, you’ll be guaranteed to sample some of Italy’s sumptuous pasta dishes!
You’re just a few hundred metres from the Piazza Maggiore, which serves as the heart of Bologna’s Old Town. There you’ll find some stunning buildings such as the San Petronio Basilica and Palazzo d’Accursio. If you’re feeling energetic, I recommend climbing up to the top of one of the medieval towers or hiking up to San Luca Basilica. An absolute must-see is the Fountain of Neptune located in the eponymous square, Piazza del Nettuno. Throw a coin in and make a wish! ;)
Make your wish come true and book this deal, following the links provided.
- Solo City Break to Bologna: 3 Nights in Well-Rated, Central Hotel incl. Return Flights from Dublin, only €169
- Provider: Hotels.com + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 02/12/2018 – 05/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Bologna
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Albergo Panorama
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €169 per person