There are a few cities in Europe that are fast becoming some seriously hot destinations. With this solo Budapest break, you can see why this amazing city has become so popular in the last few years. This is a deal that I’ve found with Hotels.com and my Flight Finder so follow the links to get it all booked :)
Solo Budapest Break
With this handy little city break, you won’t have to go far to experience all that the city has to offer. For this deal, you’ll be staying at the Katona Apartments, which are really highly rated. With this comfortable apartment, you’ll just be a short walk away from all the major landmarks. Its former guests were really impressed with the location and the level of service that the owners give. This is reflected in the fact that it has a 5 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor!
Included with the deal are your return flights from Dublin to Budapest. The transfer from the airport to the apartments is pretty handy you just grab the 200E bus and it takes around 30 minutes. For this deal, you’ll be staying during the gorgeous Christmas markets. You’ll be able to experience a winter wonderland! There are tonnes of amazing stalls set up around the city centre selling all kinds of delicious treats.
So don’t miss out, getting booking today!
- Solo Budapest Break: 3 Nights Stay in the City Centre During Christmas Markets incl. Flights for just €205pp
- Travel period: 27/11/2018 – 30/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Katona Apartments
- Rating: 5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor with Certificate of Excellence
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €205 based on one adult