Romania is a country that has yet to be discovered by many tourists. Almost 20 years after the fall of the iron curtain, this country’s capital has become modern and vibrant, while still retaining its beautiful landscapes. It’s perfect for a single holiday so for you, I have found this solo Bucharest city Break using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool.
Solo Bucharest City Break
During your three nights in Budapest, you will have a lovely, central studio apartment for yourself. You will have a great view of the city centre from your terrace and will be close to the metro station. You’re also a 17 minute walk from the city centre so this quiet area is the perfect base for exploring the city on foot!
This city is often overlooked in favour of other Romanian areas like Transylvania. I think this is a shame, as this gorgeous city has plenty to offer. You’ll find rustic 17-century buildings in the Old Town and the controversial Palace of the Parliament (the second largest building in the world). This city boasts some beautiful parks like the serene Harastrau Park. The park holds a pretty quirky attraction, the Dimitrie Gusti National Village Museum. Like Paris, Bucharest also has its own Arcul del Triumf!
This great city is worth, particularly if you want to do a solo city break on a budget. To book, just follow the links below!
- Solo Bucharest City Break: 3 Nights in Fantastic Central Apartment Incl. Flights just €175
- Provider: Airbnb and Kayak
- Travel period: 15/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Bucharest OTP
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb and Superhost Rating
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €175 per person based on two adults sharing