Summer is a time for discovery. Discovering new places goes hand in hand with discovering a lot about yourself too. This solo Brussels break from Expedia should enable you to sample the joys of taking a few days for yourself. If you’re looking to branch out from the norm, the city of Brussels is a great place to do it.
Solo Brussels Break
Brussels is packed with so many awesome places for food. Belgian Frites are a delicious example of Belgian cuisine and they may even justify topping the list of travel priorities, even above checking in to your hotel. If you’re more into cheese or chocolate, Brussels has an abundance of top drawer locations for both. Delirium is a brilliant place to meet people from around the world and to try out one of the several hundred different beers they are selling in house.
The city itself as well is picturesque and quaint. Grand Place is stunning on a sunny day and the Atomium is pretty spectacular too. The hotel for your offer places you in the European quarter. The New Hotel Charlamagne has everything you need for a nice budget stay. It really is a decent price for peak season.
Try something different and book yourself this solo Brussels break today.
- Solo Brussels Break: 3 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights for only €187
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 21/08/2018 – 24/08/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Brussels (BRU)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: New Hotel Charlamagne
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €187