A city with an undeniable charm, Bordeaux is a fabulous spot for a short getaway. I have found a brilliant, solo Bordeaux break which will see you jet off in September for four nights of French magnificence. The deal I found is put together using an Airbnb (which you will have all to yourself) and flights from Skyscanner.
Solo Bordeaux Break
This deal includes Cork flights so it should suit people really well from this part of the world. Four nights is a great length of time too so you should really should get a taste of what Bordeaux is all about. Speaking about the “taste” of Bordeaux, you simply have to take part in a wine tour. There are some great options with varying prices available on TripAdvisor which you should check out. The city has some stunning architecture that should help you sample some times past too.
The Airbnb you will be staying in has been extremely well received by past frequenters. It has a score of 5/5 on Airbnb from 139 past visitors and has everything you need to ensure that you will have a comfy stay.
Don’t miss out on the chance to try something new and fun. Follow the links to book your Airbnb and Flights today.
- Solo Bordeaux Break: 4 Nights in Private Airbnb and Cork Flights for only €268
- Travel period: 17/09/2018 – 21/09/2018
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Bordeaux
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb: Studio indépendant avec accès unique par ma maison
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb from 139 Reviews
- Location: super central
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €268