This fantastic deal for a solo Berlin break is the perfect city break for any single travellers looking to explore an amazing city! Thriving nightlife, tons of sights and rich history… what more could you want?
Solo Berlin Break
I’ve spotted this super-cheap deal on Expedia, where you’ll be enjoying a 2-night stay in a well-rated hostel right in the heart for the city… All for less than €100. Nice one!
This deal comes with all the important stuff – your return flights from Belfast to Berlin Schönefeld as well as your stay at the one80° Hostel, located close to Alexander Platz, the TV Tower and Hackescher Markt. It’s the perfect location for those who want to head out into the city right away and get exploring!
If its nightlife you seek, then Friedrichshain and Neukölln the place to be. Luckily you’ve got direct U-Bahn connections just around the corner so it’ll be super easy getting around! During the day these two neighbourhoods are fantastic for cafés, markets and little boutiques, and at night you’ve got the infamous Berghain, a real Berlin institution. And if your head’s feeling a little rough the day after then why not head to trendy Prenzlauer Berg for brunch? I can recommend the fantastic buffets at Pasternak, located by the famous water tower.
I honestly can’t get enough of this city… and for such a price there’s no reason not to go! To book just click the link below. :)
- Solo Berlin Break: 2 Nights in Well-Rated Hostel incl. Belfast Flights only €57
- Travel period: 25/04/2017 – 27/05/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Belfast International
- Destination: Berlin Schönefeld
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: one80° Hostel
- Rating: 82/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €57 per person