Amsterdam is on everyone’s bucket list. The city is exciting and vibrant, and there’s something new to discover around every corner. Book a lovely solo Amsterdam minibreak and escape to the Dutch capital, where you can get your fill of this city!
Solo Amsterdam minibreak
I’ve really found the best stay in Amsterdam for you! The flights that I spotted are from Dublin, and they give you two full days to explore the city. In fact, there are plenty of flight options for the same price. That gives you as much or as little time in the city as you want. When you’ve seen your fill of the city, you can head back to this lovely private room I’ve found for you.
This room is bright and airy, and it’s the perfect base for your travelling. There’s some little extras in the room like a hairdryer, free tea and coffee, and some tasty cookies and crisps for you to tuck into. It’s close to lots of amenities, with supermarkets closeby open until late evening. There’s also lots of little restaurants around, serving sushi, organic food, Thai, and even a KFC. Book your break with the links below!
- Solo Amsterdam Minibreak: 2 Nights in Lovely Private Room with Flights from Dublin €183
- Provider: AirBnB and Skyscanner
- Travel period: 14/11/2018 – 16/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Amsterdam Schipol
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: private room
- Score: 4.5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: close to Westpark and Jordaan
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €183 based on one adult