Looking for a relaxing break this August bank holiday weekend? If you’re stuck for plans next month, I recommend taking a solo trip! I found a solo Algarve weekend break using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool that’s definitely off the beaten path!
Solo Algarve Weekend Break
During your bank holiday weekend in Portugal, you will be staying in an idyllic Airbnb in the town of Vila do Bispo, about an hour and 20 minutes from Faro Airport. You will be staying in a private alcove in the home of host Jose and Maria. This 120-year-old house is the perfect place to unwind for the weekend and you will be served a daily vegetarian breakfast. This property has great reviews from previous guests who loved the location and friendliness of the hosts.
The town of Vilo do Bispo is at the south-most point of the Algarve. You will find cafes, several restaurants and a fresh produce market. I recommend renting a car for this trip so that you can head off to beaches like Castelejo and Cordoama, which are a ten minute drive from the town. There’s also the beautiful walking trials in the Costa Vicentina Natural Park that will take you along the sea cliffs. This spot is definitely off the beaten path and is great for a solo break!
To book this great deal, just follow the links below!
- Solo Algarve Weekend Break: 3 Nights in Well Rated Traditional Style House Incl. Vegetarian Breakfast, Flights just €177
- Provider: Airbnb and Kayak
- Travel period: 10/08/2018 – 13/08/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Faro FAO
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb + Superhost rating
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €177 per person based on two adults sharing