Sofia City Break
3 Nights in Award-Winning 4-star Hotel Incl. Flights, Breakfast
Hotel Rosslyn Thracia Sofia
Looking for a holiday that will both educate and excite? Head off to Bulgaria on this Sofia city break that I found. Using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool, I’ve put together a trip that will put you in a top hotel in a stunning city this November.
Sofia City Break
During your city break in the Bulgarian capital, you’ll be staying in a fabulous hotel. The Rosslyn Thracia Hotel is in the heart of historic Sofia. This award-winning hotel is close to several cafes, restaurants and top landmarks. You’re sure to love this highly-rated hotel and even better, breakfast is included!
Sofia is brimming with attractions that will serve as reminders of Sofia’s eclectic history – it is, after all, one of the oldest cities in Europe! Make sure to visit the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. The gold dome is really something to behold. Want to learn more? See the remains of the Roman city of Serdica, unearthed during an excavation in 2012. Head to Vitosha Mountain and take a chairlift to the top – you’ll enjoy some amazing views! Looking for a trendy bar? Head to the City Garden or Shishman Street.
Book this break to Bulgaria by following the links below!
- Sofia City Break: 3 Nights in Award-Winning 4-star Hotel Incl. Flights, Breakfast just €176
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 17/11/2018 – 20/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Sofia SOF
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Rosslyn Thracia Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Traveller’s Choice Award
- Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
- Meals: Central Sofia, Bulgaria
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €176 per person based on two adults sharing