Now this is a summer holiday that’s bound to take your breath away!
Slovenia Summer Holiday
The first thing we think of when it comes to summer may be beaches, but have you ever considered retreating to the mountains? With lush, green nature, fresh air and beautiful vistas all around, it’s the perfect way to relax and recuperate. I’ve spotted an excellent holiday at TUI that promises an amazing time!
You’ve got loads included in this deal – your 7 night stay at the Best Western Hotel Kranjska Gora, return flights, luggage, transfers… And to top of it all off, you’ve even got half board catering! Your breakfast and evening meals will all be taken care of, so that’s one less thing for you to worry about. ;)
Slovenia really is a hidden gem and I recommend everyone to try it, especially if you’re a lover of the outdoors. The Alps cover a lot of the country and the town where you’re staying, Bled, is surrounded by beautiful mountains and valleys that really are heaven for any lovers of the outdoors. The borders of Austria and Italy are literally just a short hop away, so you can see three countries in one week!
I also really recommend heading to the beautiful lake with a monastery perched on the tiny island in the middle. In the distance, Bled Castle overlooks the water, and further on you’ll see the huge mountain peaks. There’s plenty of opportunity for hiking, cycling or picnicking by the lake. You’ll find a few spas in the area too for that extra bit of pampering. ;)
To book, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package.
- Slovenia Summer Holiday: 1 Week in Well-Reviewed Hotel incl. Half Board Catering, Direct Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €493pp
- Travel period: 27/06/2018 – 04/06/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Salzburg
- Hotel: Best Western Hotel Kranjska Gora
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Kranjska Gora, Slovenia
- Board basis: Half board included
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €493 per person based on two adults sharing