04/06/2019 – 06/06/2019 (€191)
09/06/2019 – 11/06/2019 (€187)
16/06/2019 – 19/06/2019 (€224)
18/06/2019 – 20/06/2019 (€134)
There’s nothing quite like a Spanish city break! You’ve got the sun, sand, hundreds-year-old architecture and delicious food! Check out this sizzling Valencia city break from Expedia.
Sizzling Valencia City Break
The Valencia Lounge Hostel is located right in the city centre. Don’t let the name put you off: you’ll get a private, stylish room in this top-rated hostel that’s as good as any hotel! Just read the reviews to see for yourself. Your accommodation will be located just steps away from the La Lonja de la Seda de Valencia, the Central Market and Plaza de la Virgen.
Spain’s third largest city is a perfect alternative to Barcelona. Unlike the Catalan capital, Valencia is low-key and still a bit of a hidden gem! Combining a gorgeous old town with cutting-edge futuristic buildings, there’s plenty to be discovered! Head to the Ciudad de las Artes y Ciencias, with its cutting-edge design. Head to the huge L’Oceanografic aquarium. Hit up the fabulous Central Market for some great food.
Book this break by finding a date that suits you best!
- Sizzling Valencia City Break: 2-3 Nights in Hip Accommodation Incl. Flights from just €134
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 2 or 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Valencia Airport
- Airline: Expedia
- Hotel: Valencia Lounge Hostel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Valencia
- Meals: Room-only
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €134 per person based on two adults sharing