Looking to inject some sunshine into your autumn? Head to one of Italy’s most gorgeous islands this October! This sizzling Sicily holiday from Expedia will have you enjoying the sunshine, sea and the best of Palmero’s cultural city centre.
Sizzling Sicily Holiday
This holiday includes a week-long stay at the TAM Casa Vacanze. You will be in the heart of the small commune of Cinisi. You will be a ten-minute drive from the beach and a 15-minute drive from Palermo Airport. Palermo’s famous Mondello Beach is half an hour away. This top-rated B&B has a perfect score on TripAdvisor and plenty of favourable reviews from previous guests.
When you’re not enjoying the charms of tiny Cinisi and nearby Terrasini, head to Palermo. This eclectic city has an interesting mix of North African and Italian culture. You’ll find plenty of vibrant bars and restaurants in the Italian Capital of Culture 2018. Take in this city’s awe-inspiring cathedrals like the stunning Palazzo di Normanni. Take a walk along the Piazza Marina and admire its giant ficus tree, or go shopping along via Maqueda.
- Sizzling Sicily Holiday: 1 Week in Excellent B&B Incl. Flights, Breakfast for just €312
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 17/10/2018 – 24/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Palermo PMO
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: TAM Casa Vacanze
- Score: 5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Cinisi, Palermo, Sicily
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €312 per person based on two adults sharing