I utterly adore the sunshine. After this glorious summer we’ve had, I’m not ready to let the sun and fun end just yet. If you’re like me, then you should definitely pick up this amazing Salou break that I’ve spotted for October.
Book an October Salou break
You’ll stay in the Regina Gran, which is in a perfect location. It’s close to the beach, so you can come for a swim in the mornings or an evening stroll. You’re also within driving distance to the famous Port Aventura, and I have to admit it’s a wonderful place to spend your day. Costa Caribe water park should also be on your to do list. As well, the town centre of Salou is just a short walk away from your hotel. Nowhere better to spend your evenings, huh?
The bars, clubs and restaurants of Salou are waiting for you. There’s so much choice for eating out, grabbing a drink, or sourcing a bargain on some souvenirs. I just know you will adore this lovely holiday away in Salou. Be sure you book it with the link below!
- Sizzling October Salou Break: 7 Night Stay in Wonderful Half Board Hotel close to the Beach with Return Flights from Dublin €333pp
- Provider: Click & Go
- Travel period: 06/10/2018 – 13/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Barcelona BCN
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Regina Gran
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 700m from the beach, 700m from Salou town centre
- Meals: half board
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €333 per person based on two adults sharing