Now that the World Cup is over, we have the Six Nations to look forward to! To cheer on our Boys in Green this February, check out this Six Nations Rome Break from LivingSocial! You’ll get a ticket to the game and a one night stay in a 3-star hotel in Rome, but you have to arrange your own flights.
Six Nations Rome Break
With this deal, you will get a choice of 10 3-star hotels. With this deal, you will receive breakfast with your accommodation. I recommend the Casa La Salle. This well-rated hotel is actually in a religious house in central Rome. This is a great spot for exploring the area of Aurelio where you will find an old town, Roman ruins and museums. Flights are not included in this deal.
This deal includes a Curva ticket to the hotly anticipated Ireland v Italy match on February 24. Ireland will conquer Rome in the Stadio Olimpico on Sunday. Since their first meeting in 1988, Ireland has won 24 out of 28 matches, while Italy has won 4. It’ll be a cracking game this winter ahead of the World Cup in Japan.
To book this deal, simply follow the link below!
- Six Nations Rome Break: See Ireland v Italy incl. 1 Night in Hotel, Breakfast from €101pp
- Provider: LivingSocial
- Travel period: 24/02/2019 – 25/02/2019
- Sample flights:
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Alternatives: 2 and 3 night stays available.
- Flights: Find flights here
- Example hotel: Casa La Salle
- Score: 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Alternative hotels: Hotel Tre Stelle, Hotel Giotto, Colony Hotel, Hotel d’Este, Hotel Kriss, Hotel Marc’Aurelio, Hotel Tempio di Pallade, Hotel Portamaggiore or Hotel Augustea
- Location: Central Rome
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €101 per person based on two adults sharing