Sintra City Break
3 Nights in Great Apartment Incl. Flights
Hotel Casas da Biquinha
meals No Catering
Portugal might be known as a beach destination to most holidaymakers, but its many towns and villages scattered around the country offer so much to see and do. For a truly immersive and colourful holiday, I’ve found this Sintra city break using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Sintra City Break
Located outside of Sintra’s centre, the Casas da Biquinha are the perfect choice for your stay. These apartments have great reviews from previous guests so you know you’re in good hands! You’ll be just a few steps from nearby restaurants, shops and cafes. You’ll be a 13-minute walk from the National Palace and five minutes from the Casa da Estefanea.
Scintillating Sintra is straight out of a fantasy film. This hill-top city 30km from Lisbon has exquisite palaces, serene gardens and stunning scenery from above. This compact town has plenty of 19th-century Romanticism-style gems to admire. I recommend visiting the canary-yellow Palacio da Pena. Then, feast your eyes on the Arabic-inspired Palacio de Monserrate. If you’re not afraid to get active during your time here, then head to the Parque Natural de Sintra-Cascais. This national offers stunning views of the rugged coastline and great hiking trails!
Book this deal by hitting the links below!
- Sintra City Break: 3 Nights in Great Apartment Incl. Flights just €130
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 03/04/2019 – 06/04/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Lisbon Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Casas da Biquinha
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Sintra, Portugal
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €130 per person based on two adults sharing