In terms of bucket list destinations, New York has to be right up there near the top of the list! If you’ve been looking to plan your escape to this iconic city, I’ve found the perfect excuse. With this single New York holiday, you can experience all of the bright lights of the Big Apple.
Single New York Holiday
When I spotted this break I knew I just had to share it with you guys ASAP! With this offer, you’ll be staying in the perfect location for exploring all the city has to offer. I found this accommodation on Airbnb and it has a fantastic reputation, so no need to worry. It’s just 3 stops on the subway from the beating heart of the city, Times Square! You have your own private room in this perfectly located apartment.
Along with this Airbnb, you’ll also get return flights from Dublin to Stewart International Airport. While this isn’t right next to the city, it’s just a short bus journey from the heart of the action. You can get the express bus from right outside the airport. Its hard to know where to start with this iconic city but I reckon a good place is the Empire State Building. This will give your panoramic views and you can pick out your next stop on your sightseeing journey.
All of the finer details are just below so follow the links to get everything booked! :)
- Single New York Holiday: 6 Nights Stay in a Gorgeous Airbnb just 3 Stops from Times Square incl. Return Flights for just €486
- Provider: Airbnb and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 07/02/2019 – 13/02/2019
- Length of stay: 6 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Stewart International Airport
- Airline: Norwegian
- Airbnb listing: On Broadway & 3 stops to Times Square
- Score: 5 Stars out of 5 on Airbnb
- Location: Manhattan, New York
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €486 per person based on two adults sharing