If you happen to be looking for your next adventure I have found the perfect one thats not too far away! This single Scottish Highlands holiday that I’ve put together with Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool is the perfect way to satisfy your wanderlust. See some stunning landscapes that are less than an hour by plane away!
Single Scottish Highlands Holiday
With this deal, you’ll be staying in a gorgeous cottage in a great location for exploring the countryside. It’s a self-contained, newly renovated farmhouse set four miles from the beautiful Moray Firth coast. If you’re looking to relax in some beautiful surroundings and soak in some sights that will take your breath away then this is the deal for you! Former guests of this amazing farmhouse have praised it for being comfortable and welcoming. After a long day of exploring its the perfect place to rest.
With this package that I’ve put together, you get your return flights from Dublin to Edinburgh as well as a rental car for the three days. I believe that renting a car is probably the best way to get around the Highlands but if you can’t drive there are plenty of bus tours. The Scottish Highlands have been long used as the backdrop to some iconic scenes in movies. Plus there are plenty of cultural highlights to check out on your journey around.
Check out all the details just below and I’ve also included a generic search for Airbnb for the dates just in case the cottage is sold out :)
- Single Scottish Highlands Holiday: 3 Nights Stay in the Breathtaking Scottish Highlands incl. Return Flights & Car Hire for €221
- Travel period: 10/09/2018 – 13/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Rating: 5 out of 5 Stars and the ‘Superhost’ award
- Location: Cornhill, Scotland
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: €23.44 for 3 Days
- Price: only €221 per person based on two adults sharing