Berlin is without a doubt one of my favourite cities in not only German but probably Europe too. This vibrant city has always got something going on and is hard to beat in terms of culture. I managed to put this great single Berlin break together with Airbnb and my Flight Finder.
Single Berlin Break
There is just so much to see in Berlin that when you get there you really won’t know where to begin. The great thing is that during your time in Berlin you’ll be staying in a fabulous and modern Airbnb. Berlin is a unique kind of city where you don’t have to be in the middle of the city in order to be able to see the sights. This Airbnb happens to be just a few stops on the metro away from the city centre and Berlin’s public transport is absolutely top notch!
One thing to note before you book is that there is a 5% city tax fee that is paid on arrival. With this deal, you’ll also get your return flights from Dublin to Berlin included. Getting from the airport to the city centre is pretty handy too. It’s just a short train journey away that costs around €3.30. Probably one of my favourite things to do in the city is to just wander around the different landmarks. You can go from the Brandenburg Gate to the Holocaust Memorial to Checkpoint Charlie all in one afternoon!
All of the finer details are just below, so follow the links and get booking today!
- Single Berlin Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Well Rated, Central & Stylish Airbnb incl. Return Flights for just €158
- Provider: Airbnb and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 19/11/2018 – 22/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Berlin SXF
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb Listing: Lounge Room – Alex in 5 Min
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 on Airbnb
- Location: Berlin
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €158 per person based on two adults sharing